Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby Jenny's Going to be a Big Sister!

...someday.

No, I'm not pregnant. However, I'm starting to think about becoming so. A couple of months ago Brent brought to my awareness that if we wanted to have our kids two years apart (as we originally planned) then I would have to get pregnant in a few months time.

When he told me this, I was absolutely shocked. I'm still in baby mode! How could I possibly have another baby! I'm still nursing for goodness sake! !@!!!

Having another baby was nowhere on my radar screen. Not even close. Now that the subject has been brought to my consciousness I have been thinking about it more and more. I have also polled almost every mother of my acquaintance for their opinion on the subject. Let me tell you, it is one hotly debated issue in motherdome.

Only this can I tell you: I definitely want more children. I've no idea when, but I figure I'll know when the time is right.

2 comments:

Emily said...

nice teaser of a title! you had everyone who reads your blog exclaiming, "WHAT?!"

shelley said...

don't psyche me out like that