Thursday, March 6, 2008

Vacation Spots

So only two of you want to vacation this year? Or do only two people read my blog? Or were my possible vacation spots unsatisfactory?

Well, those are the spots that Brent and I have been contemplating for this year. We will definitely go camping in the Uintah mountains with both his family and mine. But we wanted to go on another trip, just us.

We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and enjoyed it very much. I, of course, am in love with Disneyland and can't imagine NOT wanting to go there. However, we have decided on Hawaii. Neither of us have ever been and we want to go somewhere tropical. I'm not much of a swimming-in-the-ocean kind of gal and don't really have the confidence to wear a bathing suit in public, but Hawaii has much more than that to offer.

I've got a couple of Hawaii travel books from the library to whet my appetite and help me decide which islands I want to visit. If any of you have been there, what are your recommendations?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shoot I missed your poll! Well I think Hawaii is a great choice.