Sunday, July 6, 2008

Social Networking

Okay, for any of you who really know me, you also know that I consider myself to be anti-social. I would much rather sit at home and read or watch Price & Prejudice for the billionth time than go to a ward party. Now, I love my ward, and I always enjoy myself when I do go to activities. It's just really hard to get me out the door.

I'm also not great at committing to Facebook or MySpace or any other social websites. I sign up. I kick around for a couple of weeks, and then I get bored. Today I checked out a friend's blog, which led me to another friend's blog. Pretty soon I had a list of several blogs I want to check out frequently. I've never posted a section of links to friend's and family's blogs because a list of three just looks so pathetic. So I was pleased to find out I have more than three friends in the blogosphere.

So scroll down and look to the left and see if you're there. If not, let me know your blog address if you have one, or start one, gull-durnnit!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I DO! I DO!! www.meggazaway.blogspot.com It's not too exciting...but I bet you'll find lots of people there that you know :)

Cammy said...

I always thought people would think I was weird if I randomly started posting on their blog. Not that I would post to people I didn't know or anything but I always worry people will think it is a little strange. Needless to say I was so relieved to read this post and see a link to our website on your blog. Perhaps I am not so strange after all.

Anyway it is fun to see your blog and I hope it is okay that I link to your site too.

Cammy W.