Sunday, August 10, 2008

Musical Opinions

Most of you probably already know that I've been released as choir director and have been called as Primary Chorister. The new choir director is scared to death and is way out of her comfort zone. I think she's going to be great, however (Go Jenn!!) once she gets comfortable with it. She has asked me to pick a song to sing as a solo for the Christmas program in a few months, and I want to know what y'all think.

What's your favourite Christmas carol that you never get to hear?

I was thinking I'd like to do the Wexford Carol, but the only arrangement of it I have has a funky accompaniment that I don't care much for. Anyone got an arrangement of it they like?

2 comments:

Annie said...

I would sing Gesu Bambino growing up alot. It is a pretty song.

Menner said...

Yes, that's a lovely song, and one I've been thinking about. Thanks for the suggestion!