Thursday, January 29, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Brent will be hosting a Superbowl party on Sunday. He always makes a ton of pizza (and if you've ever had Brent's pizza, you know it's worth it.)

I, hating football, agree to his hosting this event because:

  1. he loves it
  2. it's his tradition
  3. he loves his traditions
  4. the pizza is yummy
  5. I can usually persuade some of my immediate family to come for the food and a visit. We don't watch the superbowl. In fact, we avoid any room with a television.

So if anyone feels like yummy food and football (football optional) on a 27" old television, you are welcome to come over. Please bring something yummy yourself and we'll share.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You know, I'm not a huge superbowl fan either, and I would LOVE to hide out with you. That actually sounds great. However, we've a family tradition (obviously not my original idea.) But I've been dying to go to the Zoo during the winter; give me a call and we'll go!
I think that's so great your first date was a Dick's. I have such great memories there coming home from girl's camp.

Cheri said...

Maren! I'm so with you on NOT watching the superbowl!

Wendy said...

I hate football, but like to watch the Superbowl - go figure.

Thanks for hosting and actually spending a little time with me even if it was in a room with a television.