Friday, December 4, 2009

My House is Haunted

That's right.


I have a poltergeist.

I might think that the poltergeist is responsible for opening drawers and cupboards, but I'm pretty sure that's just my husband leaving them open.

Right now my poltergeist is playing with Jenny's Leapfrog learning table.

The table will be quiet for days. Weeks. Sometimes months. Then suddenly and inexplicably it will start to sing. Right now it's singing the alphabet song. Over and over.

Maybe my poltergeist is a toddler.

My toddler, however, is sleeping sweetly.

Ah, I love nap time.

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Back when the batteries in our leapfrog table were giving up the ghost, the thing would sing to me all the time. However, my house is also haunted by Ray and Violet who lived here for 50 years. So, maybe it wasn't the batteries after all.