Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just My Opinion . . .

I am grateful for thoughtful people who bring meals to a family that just had a baby. Making dinner is definitely not something a woman who just gave birth should have to worry about.

I think it would also be most lovely if people would do the same for a woman about to give birth. My poor husband. He works hard. He works long hours. You'd think the least I could do would be to cook him dinner.

Alas, he has to fend for himself yet again tonight. I feel guilty. But not guilty enough to actually summon the energy required to pull a meal together.

2 comments:

Emily said...

amen. we should bring each other dinner....

volo, non valeo.

sessible

Jana said...

You're RIGHT! I remember that same feeling, not too long ago...
I'll call you tomorrow and see what I can arrange to take care of you.