Saturday, March 7, 2009

This Week's Joys

1. I started a water aerobics class. I feel a little out of place, being the youngest and thinnest (even though I'm 5 months pregnant) person there, but it's a good workout for my changing and heavy body. And for me, any workout is a good workout since I exercise so rarely.

2. Jenny continues to be a delight. She whines a lot and throws tantrums, but that is to be expected. She also toddles around after me all day repeating whatever I say, trying to fit big words into her tiny mouth. She is such a smart cookie, sometimes.

3. I found a necklace Brent gave me a couple years ago. It's been missing for months. Yea!

4. I got to spend time with my sister Shelley this week. She's a super busy lady, and so we don't get to see each other very often. I always love getting together with her. She, and my other sisters, are one of the greatest blessings in my life.

5. Brent had a very successful interview this week. Hurray for potential employment!

6. I signed up for a Hypnobabies childbirth class. I'm so excited!

7. I received my girl scout cookies from my niece Shannen. I love thin mints.

No comments: